Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kinder garden action

It was our turn last week to come to Adieli's school as observers and check out her development and interaction with the other babies and teachers. It was great!! She was participating on everything and apparently her favorite activities are music circles and reading (but those might be every baby's favorite activities, hehe, who knows). She was excited when she saw me, I was a distraction, but I was able to take some pictures of her in action.



At times she was just holding on to me... 


Sneaking into the activity of another little one...


Preparing for lunch she washes her hands and sets up her place.




Later that afternoon I had a meeting with the teachers to discuss Adiel's progress. I am so happy she is going there! So, I learned she has a lot of friends among the older kids, and turns out she also has a guide and protector, who she follows around and considers a best friend. His name is Ernesto and he is only a few months older that her (little naked guy running after the ball in previous post).

I am a proud mama...

On other stories, we were in Home Depot last week, and since Adiel was wearing her Journey Sister jacket, I took some shots.



Thank you again Sylvie!
Take care,
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...