Sunday, June 12, 2011

Taking photos

Many things going on lately, many changes, events, and some good news, here and with you there!

Among our adventures, I did my first photo shoot! It was very simple. My friend Aida is about to give birth, and I totally think no mama should be without a nice photo of her belly, so we captured her pregnancy. These are a couple of my favorite pics...





She looks great, doesn't she? It was a nice afternoon, I had a lot of fun.

Then last weekend we went to the beach with Adiel's friends (and families) from the kinder garden. It was very nice to get to know some of them, but all the kids got sun burnt! Here are some of those pics...






Adiel has taken her firsts steps, so the chase will intensify very soon! She is very sweet, but I am having trouble with her nap schedule and she has gotten into a couple of tantrums lately that are hard to manage. What do you guys do when tantrums come? 

Until soon,
Mercedes

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos! nice first job! so happy adiel is taking steps! that's wonderful news!

    as for tantums, we haven't had any with leona (yet)...but have seen some of my mama friends deal with their kids. most of the tactics you can try yourself, refer to this link: http://www.supernanny.co.uk/Advice/-/Parenting-Skills/-/Discipline-and-Reward/No-More-Tantrums.aspx

    good luck mama~ let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...