Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

It has been a wonderful year of motherhood. I have been given the beautiful gift of rediscovering the world through the eyes of my little Adiel, and yet more, with her I knew the meaning of unconditional love.

Today I took some photographs of the two of us... I am rarely in front of the lens lately, and I do want her to have these memories.

This is my take on motherhood. A self portrait...



One day I will have a great editing software and good skills, and I will do a nice work with these pictures for her. I love the intensity of her eyes in this one.




And since we were at the beach, I also took some photos of her.






...one day I will learn how to use my camera properly and I will take much nicer photographs... Just imagine the day when the journey sisters start standing still and modeling for me!!

I hope you all had a lovely mother's day.
Until soon,
Mercedes

4 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful and motherhood is the best that can happen to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, jaja... those are more auto-pics than a self portrait, I just really want to do a self portrait lately, I just haven't gotten to the how to, specially since I mentioned I do not know how to use my camera properly... one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! beautiful! and i LOVE adiel's dress! we should shoot each other when you in LA next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a natural at composition! And that's hard to learn. And your camera skills could of fooled me ;) I'm excited to see what you come up with in a few years of practice! But as for now, I think these are absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...