Friday, August 26, 2011

Insta-Friday and potty time!

Yes!! Adiel has begun her potty training! What??! She is only 1 year and almost 4 months... It took me by surprise, but apparently she is imitating the older kids at the Montessori kinder garden and she lets the teachers know when she wants to visit the potty, she sits there with a book and then she pees! I do not plan on pushing her to accomplish anything on this matter yet, but I am attending whenever she lets me know she wants to pee. We will see...

On a different note, I recently got my iphone, and with it came many great apps. Of course my first one was Instagram, to be able to take some nicely filtered pictures and share them with my network. So here are my pictures of the week. You will see some deck fun in the sun, baby horse (the name is Chiquillo), neighbors house (my favorite in the mountain), a sunset walk with daddy, the fields, some sugar craving, a few sky shots and a home made ravioli dinner preparation with Uri and our neighbor Aris (yes, it was yummy!).












For more Inta-Friday here is the link:


Have a great weekend.
Until soon,
Mercedes

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...