Thursday, October 20, 2011

My neighbor Aris

Reality check! This blog is public!

I was thinking I am sharing the pictures and adventures of my daughter with some of my friends and family... when I wrote about the birthday party of our neighbor Aris it never occurred to me that sooner or later someone was going to google his name and get to this blog. He still is an important figure. As I told you, I consider him family, we love him. We have dinners together often and once in a while he talks to us about his life. The man is the most knowledgeable person I have ever known. He is kind, intelligent, sharp, strong... we really look up to him. He is the type of person that will speak his mind and take a stand for the things that he believes in. He is tough, he is honest and wise. 

A couple of months ago Uri and Aris got together to do fresh handmade ravioli. It was a beautiful afternoon and a delicious dinner. (A series to Aris' family)



 I like the shots of his hands. You can see the guy is an artist, a builder, an inventor. He is delicate and precise, but strong and firm (Italian).





I will keep a closer look at what kind of information makes it into this blog from now on! But if you are reading this because of Aris, please drop him a line and I will take it to him.

Take care,
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...